chocolate chip bar cookies

I love my blondie recipe, but when I made this recipe with my mother over Christmas break, I realized it was a much more convenient option for the chocolate chip blondie. Half the butter, and it still tastes great!

CHOCOLATE CHIP BAR COOKIES
from Taste of Home

1 ½ cups packed brown sugar
½ cup butter, melted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups flour
½ tsp baking powder
1½ tsp salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

COMBINE brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl until just blended.

MIX flour, baking powder, and salt; add to brown sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.

BAKE at 350°F for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely, then serve.

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP